Canvas Mother of the Bride gift Wedding Photo to art Your personalized custom wedding gift for m...
Lubbock, United States
Your momma was there for you...wiped your nose, dried your eyes and helped you become the woman (or man) you are today. Find a photo of the two of you for the "I love my mom collection". Write a Letter to your mom (see mine below for ideas) before your wedding, dance with mom and lyrics or just sayings about your mom....get creative
You will received: 12x12 canvas with your picture and either this letter or the letter of your choice. This is one picture and one letter. Additional pictures added to piece will cost $10 each.
I will spend approximately one hour working on your very personalized piece. I will also UPLOAD YOUR PIECE OF ART AT YOUR VERY OWN GALLERY at http://myart2cherish.zenfolio.com/ where, more than likely, you will end up with a few different variations of your piece. You can purchase additional single or multiple copies of your piece of art, download, share your gallery with friends and have your piece printed on a variety of products.
Turn around time is usually 2 weeks. Please check shop policies for latest intel on timing as I may be backed up or vacationing in some exotic location.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is my picture printed on? Your image will be printed on museum quality canvas and wrapped around a solid wood .75” wood frame
2. Can I have pictures printed on something else? Yes! I have access to suppliers who provide a variety of substrates. Let me know what you are thinking and I'll get you a price quote.
3. Do you do black and white? Several people have asked for b&w. I do them, but always do another one with a touch of color. To date, no one has just ordered the b&w.
4. What is the current turn around time? Usually two weeks. Can you do rush orders? It depends on my current workload. Many times I can work you in during the evening --but you have to pay $10 to help pay for Chinese food for my family.
5. My picture looks great on my computer, why can't you work with it? It all has to do with those tiny dots that make up your picture called pixels. You don't need near as many to view on your computer as you do to make a good print. If you send me small pixels, I can make a picture look great for computer viewing, but when you try to print, you will see a bunch of little squares. Many photographers send "thumbnails" for viewing. If you right click on your picture and look under properties, your photo should be at least 1MG (much higher with a professional). If it's under 300k you are not looking at the original digital file.
6. Will you work on my picture and then let me pay you? No. In order to keep track of orders coming in from a variety of sources, I require payment up front. That way I know you are serious. I don't put you on my work schedule until payment is received.
7. Can I send multiple pictures? yes. I will review them and let you know which one I think will work best. I will only work on one picture per design fee.
Customize This Item
This is the letter I wrote to my mother the day before my wedding. Use it as a guideline or write your own...
I didn’t know until I was grown,
but a Mother is truly the heartbeat of the home.
I’ve heard the jokes, the sayings
but had no idea what a responsibility that was.
You handled it so well…so “effortlessly”.
It never occurred to me that you and Dad
might want some time just for the two of you.
The earliest memories I have are of
playing in the backyard on Pecan Street.
In the dirt…in the mud…in the rain.
I never stopped to think about
who had to clean us up when all the
good times were through.
I didn’t think about who was going to
wash the clothes all covered in grime and grit
And who was going to make sure the
shoes were dry for the next day’s rendezvous.
Other memories, so simple but crystal clear…
Stopping beside the road to catch fireflies.
Pancakes by candlelight on Halloween.
Homemade reversible choir dresses with
double trim (who’s idea was that?)
Making stamps from potatoes…
A horse head made out of a pillow case and coat hanger...
Flashlight finger shadows on campouts...
Those endless performances you had to endure…
Not to mention the endless succession of cats
…and one rat.
You taught me everything from baiting my own hook
To setting a proper table.
And stood silently by as I found my way
And made my own mistakes.
I can’t remember you ever throwing any of those
mistakes in my face
Even though you had ample ammo
and ample opportunity.
You stood beside me when my heart was broken
You dropped everything and came when I needed you
Regardless of the time of day or night or how far the trip.
I know you don’t hear the words “Thanks Mom” or “I love you”
often enough but sometimes they seem so trite
against the backdrop of a lifetime of incredible memories.
You were the soil from which we grew.
It is a rich soil and a fertile soil
And it gives depth to your children because our roots are so deep.
Thanks Mom for all the cherished memories of yesterday,
For being here as we create new memories today,
And I look so forward to the memories we will create on all of the tomorrows to come.
Have questions? Contact Seller