Best Seller Sister Gift Maid of Honor, Back to School, Graduation Gift
Lubbock, United States
You have that special saying between the two of you that has you in stitches. Crazy, simple phrases that mean the world to you. Memories of a lifetime spent growing together. Find a picture of you and your sister, best friend, brother, boyfriend, husband...you get the idea...
email me your photo and about 18-22 random quotes and I will create a design like this for you.
Your photo will be printed on metallic photo paper. You will received: a 11x14 or 12x12, piece of art depending on the layout of your picture. . If you want a different size, just include in notes during checkout. For Canvas or Stand Out options, convo me.
I will spend approximately two hours working on your very personalized piece. I will also UPLOAD YOUR PIECE OF ART AT YOUR VERY OWN GALLERY at http://myart2cherish.zenfolio.com/ where, more than likely, you will end up with a few different variations of your piece. You can purchase additional single or multiple copies of your piece of art, download, share your gallery with friends and have your piece printed on a variety of products.
Turn around time is usually 2 weeks.
Customize This Item
1. purchase this listing.
2. send high resolution pictures to myart2cherish@ gmail.com PLEASE CHECK PROPERTY SIZE BEFORE SENDING!!!! Receiving small pictures waste a lot of my time.
3. include any wording, lyrics...please review words you get from a website, sometimes they are not accurate. Spell check before sending. Also you might want to edit out repetitive phrases.
4. Once I have completed your piece, you will receive an email with a link to view your proof.
5. Once you have approved the proof, I will ship your piece of art to the address provided during checkout.
I just can't wait for you to see all the ways we can turn your simple pictures into incredible works of art.
To view current portfolios visit: http://myart2cherish.zenfolio.com/
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is my picture printed on? Your photo will be printed on professional grade shimmery (metallic) photo paper. You will received: a 11x14 or 12x12, piece of art depending on the layout of your picture.
2. Can I have pictures printed on something else? Yes! I have access to suppliers who provide a variety of substrates. Let me know what you are thinking and I'll get you a price quote.
3. Do you do black and white? Several people have asked for b&w. I do them, but always do another one with a touch of color. To date, no one has just ordered the b&w.
4. What is the current turn around time? Usually two weeks. Can you do rush orders? It depends on my current workload. Many times I can work you in during the evening --but you have to pay $10 to help pay for Chinese food for my family.
5. My picture looks great on my computer, why can't you work with it? It all has to do with those tiny dots that make up your picture called pixels. You don't need near as many to view on your computer as you do to make a good print. If you send me small pixels, I can make a picture look great for computer viewing, but when you try to print, you will see a bunch of little squares. Many photographers send "thumbnails" for viewing. If you right click on your picture and look under properties, your photo should be at least 1MG (much higher with a professional). If it's under 300k you are not looking at the original digital file.
6. Will you work on my picture and then let me pay you? No. In order to keep track of orders coming in from a variety of sources, I require payment up front. That way I know you are serious. I don't put you on my work schedule until payment is received.
7. Can I send multiple pictures? yes. I will review them and let you know which one I think will work best. I will only work on one picture per design fee.
Have questions? Contact Seller